Monday, October 31, 2011

Positive Thinking

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t.

I wish all of you are in the best health and high islamic esteem ;) . Time run so fast! and I am now in my 8th week attending English class in CELPAD. Alhamdulillah, I've learn more, so many mistakes and errors everywhere~ and I will improve it before the exam begins.
Today, I wanna share what I have done for my assignment during week 6th. Madam just graded it, ermm..not so good but I'm satisfied with the comments :)

The assignment was about listening to a song by Selena Gomez entitle 'Who says'. Sincerely, it was my first time knowing and listening to that song. Pretty good and I like it. I am not going to attach the song here because I am really sure that everyone can easily googling it ;) . But, I'll share the lyrics and also my opinions about it.

------------------------------------------------------
I wouldn't wanna be anybody else, hey
You made me insecure, to me I wasn't good enough
But who are you to judge
When you're a diamond in the rough

I'm sure you got some things
You'd like to change about yourself
But when it comes to me
I wouldn't want to be anybody else

I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me
You got every right to a beautiful life, come on

Who says, who says you're not perfect
who says you're not worth it
who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
who says you're not beautiful, who says?

It's such a funny thing
How nothing's funny when it's you
You tell 'em what you mean
But they keep whitin' out the truth

It's like the work of art
That never get to see the light
Keep you beneath the stars
Won't let you touch the sky

I'm no beauty queen, I'm just beautiful me
You got every right to a beautiful life, come on

who says you're not star potential
who says you're not presidential
who says you can't be in movies
Listen to me, listen to me

who says you don't pass the test
who says you can't be the best
who said, who said?
would you tell me who said that, yeah
who said
--------------------------------------------

1) The song 'Who says' by Selena Gomez is mainly about positive thinking. Believe in yourself that you are also the best and perfect one. After listening that song, I felt more motivated and realized that actually every one is Unique and have their own potential. Be yourself in whatever situation you will face. Take every criticism as the precious lesson and improve to be the best.

2) Yes, I like that song smile And yes, for sure there are other songs which help to motivate me when I am down. They are song by Dima Bilan (Believe Me) and one more is InshaAllah by Maher Zain.

3) Yes, I agree that people can be successful when they only think positively about themselves.

4)

People can be successful when they only think positively about themselves. When they have positive thinking, automatically it will be a good cure to their mental and physical. Every difficulty in their life, they can face it wisely and be patient to solve any problems. They believe that every obstacles and failures are as a lesson for them to learn more about real life. In comparison, people who always think negative will feel bad and depressed. With that, they cannot enjoy and manage their life well. In addition, negative thinking’s person will fail in whatever they done. As a conclusion, we should avoid to just look at negative side of ours, but try to improve the positive side to make it more significant.

Madam : 89%


p/s : BEWARE (the straight line means, the sentence or word is not correct) I'll ask madam about it ;p
p/s : well, thinking positive is essential for our psychology and physical health ;)

2 comments:

  1. Bestnya dengan penuh yakin menulis dalam English hehe

    Kak Teah, yang cross line tu... everyone is singular right? so maybe the word "have" there should be replaced by "has"

    "they done" tu, mungkin "they do" kot hehe...nanti bagitahulah apa madam cakap ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kena paksa diri sebab hari-hari madam suruh tulis! >.<

    aah..Ami betul, dan yang 'they done' tu jadi 'they have done' but not so sure, tak tanya madam lg ;p

    btw, thanks Ami..:D

    ReplyDelete