Friday, October 14, 2011

My Little Princess :)

Last Thursday, Madam asked us to bring any picture to her class. So, I brought one. The picture which always with me, in my diary. For the first half an hour in the class, Madam taught us about 'conditional (If)' . Conditional is one of the grammar rule in English. Interesting. I though there are nothing else we have to do after that, but it was just a dream~. Madam gave an order to us to write a poem using Conditional regarding to our picture. Gosh! so hard and tough. We are given 20 minutes to write up a poem. And, here is mine ;). Not so nice but, quite good for the first timer like me :D. Have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

My Little Princess :)

You are gentle, soft like the falling flower petals,
You are calm, untouched like a droplet of water,
You are my little princess..

If hundred years passing by without you,
My strength will gone,
If the day are getting hard for me,
Your beautiful smile bright me up..

If you cry every night,
That crying voice is like my melody,
If I can hold your hand now,
I will held it tightly in my hand..

If I had hugged you that gloomy day,
I would never felt this pain anymore..

Now, you are far away,
No crying, no giggling,
Just silent and sorrow..

If I had the power to turn back,
I would never leave you..

Because,
You are the only princess I have..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

p/s - This is the original poem without any correction ;)
- I feel like, writing a poem is so relax and wonderful!
- My little princess, is my cute niece ^^ but, my classmate said, she is just like me :D

2 comments:

  1. Lamanya tak berbahasa Inggeris. Boleh berguru dengan Kak Teah lepas ni. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..ami ni, kteah pun slow2 juga ni..
    still need to improve more, especially in speaking! ^^ . Jom, kuasai dua-dua bahasa, eh bahasa arab juga...waa..tp dh lama x kecek arab ni :'(

    ReplyDelete