Sunday, December 19, 2010

one hundred ~_^

'when you love what you do, and what you want to do,
then you don't have to work for the entire of your life'

He said to me once i can't answer his question well. He ask me : You want to take the MBBCH, then you want to be a doctor? you know how doctor's work daily? i said (silently in my heart) :Yes, i admit that..im not loving medicine with all my heart, and i even afraid to be a doctor.

~Maybe, that was my fault to make wrong decision. But, i was so satisfied. Because, i know now..what i have to do!

He : Prof Dr Syed Muhsin Sahil Jamalullail. Nice experience and chance to discuss with him! =)
------------------

Failed to make a wise decision
Yes, truely that was a huge mistake people nowadays done in their life. From a very small matter to the big one, everything we have to do begin from our first task- making decision.

Everything happened with a good reason. I lost my dream, but i got an amazing experience to live my life onwards.

----------------------
Volunteer = Sincerity = Tough
Yes, you should be tougher then before. Dealing with human being was not as easy as abc. Be sincere. Just do your task perfectly and smile :)

And now..i think i'm happy with my new routine!
Wishing for His Guidance and Miracle. =)


***
Post ke 100 *clap2* lama betul nak cukupkan seratus..aih2
sy sdg belajar2 menulis dalam english , nak praktis! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment