Sunday, January 8, 2012

Life is so colorful

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t.

Alhamdulillah this blog is still alive (as the owner is still alive too ;p) in year 2012 ! No update for new year, and also nothing much I've told about the exam >.< . You know, there are certain time when you do not feel like want to update your blog. Hehe ;) Anyhow, here is the time to randomly talk about something (hopefully) beneficial for all the readers :)

Well, welcome 2012 and every one keep talking about new 'azam', new dream and what we gonna achieve for this new year etc. That is good, absolutely. It will show your ambitious and spirit to get better life as the age is increasing ;). Well done for those who already know what they aimed for in this new year. And, a question. How about you? 'AsrarR' :D

Me, myself. For sure I have my own goals ~

-As a student, I want to successfully finish my study as soon as possible with great results. Be a coolest Optometrist ever, ok?
-Being a good- solehah daughter is every one's dream, right? me too ;) (girls only)
-As a young lady, I want to get married as soon as possible (haha- big attention to my.husband-to-be-whoever-you-are) ;p
-As His servant , May Allah Forgive me, shower His blessing upon me :'( , Give me more super-power strength to keep walking through this endless pain-journey of life. SERIOUSLY, I'm nothing without You, Allah !

I'm now 'celebrating' my holiday at home. With mom and dad, 2 'big' younger brothers , my sister and new cute baby boy ~ I love him! awesome right? hee. Thinking about the exam days ago, all I can say is Alhamdulillah I have done it better than before. I felt so grateful as the topic given was quite easy for me to do it well. Semoga Allah murahkan rezeki untuk dapat markah yang cemerlang. Ameen.

Sebenarnya sebelum post ini ditulis, sempat melawat blog-blog sahabat yang sudah lama tidak dijenguk. Seronok membaca update dari mereka. Seorang bakal bergelar isteri, seorang bakal bergelar ibu, seorang sedang struggle untuk berjaya dalam hidup dengan penuh kesusahan, seorang sedang menangisi sebuah kehilangan dan sebagainya. Kesemua kisah-kisah itu aku baca dengan terasa hangat di hujung mata. Sebak dan sayu, terasa tersentuh. Baik yang membahagiakan atau mendukacitakan, kedua-duanya mengundang titisan air mata. Kenapa? kerana terasa keikhlasan dari yang menulis terhadap apa yang ditulisnya. :')

Hopefully, in this new year I will be a very-sincere writer (blogger) to spread good words for others.

Life is so colorful, happy and sad, both of them will never leave us - a mere mortal human.

*lots of love!*

No comments:

Post a Comment