Sunday, September 18, 2011

First task

Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t.

Today is Sunday. Yes, its holiday. I am now at my brother's house near Sg. Besi. I came here because I feel so bored to stay in the Mahallah alone. All my roommates back to their home. I am happy to be here since I can freely on the net as much as I want :D and I want to take this chance to update my blog.

Last week, in the class with Mr. I (one of my teacher), he ask all the student to write a journal. He gave us a few topics to be choose, and I am prefer to write about
"If I were from a very poor family.."

I don't know why that topic catch my mind, but I feel so free and easy to imagine and write about it. Its about the difficulties in life, the hard and pain that I have to face as a girl in a very poor family. I imagine that, I was the eldest one, I have to help my mum to raise all my younger brothers and sisters. Waking up so early in the morning, then help mum to cook Nasi Dagang to be sold in weekend market. So malay story right? ^^ And also I wrote about my dreams, my goals in the future. I want to study hard and smart to achive all my aims. So spiritual and ambitious ;)

Well, while presenting that story in front of others, I feel a little bit nervous but still I can cope with that. I speak well to make sure everyone understand what I want to say. Alhamdulillah, I think I am better than myself before. Hopefully, I'll be more better in the future. ^^

I love my english class now, so many tasks, projects and presentation waiting for us. Alla about learning new things everyday and I enjoy learning. May Allah Ease everything to me along this journey. (^-^)

_______________________

*I want to improve my writing skills, please bear in mind that, maybe lots of grammar mistakes above ;p correct me if you don't mind ;)
*Pray for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment