Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sincere and Love

Last class with Mr. I, I was asked by him one interesting question.

'What is the most sincere thing you have done in your life?'

I was startled. Speechless for a while, try to find one suitable and logic answer. I didn't know why, but that question make me felt guilty. I didn't know, or even cannot think about anything I have done is considered as 'sincere'. It doesn't mean that , I haven't had a sincere heart in doing something, but it more than I didn't know about it. How can one action or behavior is considered 'sincere'?. How to grade it?

Then, my teacher explain more. When you feel like you doesn't regret or rely on any reward after doing something good, it is Sincere. And, I deeply thought about that. One by one the scene of memory appeared in my mind. Well, finally I knew that, actually I've done it.

Some one once said, Love the work that you have to do, with that you will be happy working on it. Love the course which destined to you, then you will be happy studying and struggle to success. Hopefully, my love to Optometry will last forever and i'll be happy to be an optometrist soon! ;)

------------------------------
Assignment for this week (7th week) was writing an essay. For me, the question was quite tough and difficult. It was about Agriculture Sector in development of country. I am so worried on how to write that essay, I felt like I didn't have any idea about it. So stressed!. Then, I googling, and read more, and more to get some information about it. Finally, on the last date, I manage to write it well. Alhamdulillah, successfully submitted but not graded yet! I wish..the ranking will go up. ^-^

Thank you for that someone, who keep motivated me to write again, and again ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment