Tuesday, December 13, 2011

~_^

'A Blessing In Disguise'

Once I saw this idiom, I knew nothing what is the meaning. But, when my Sir explained it, I just smiled and undoubtedly, I love this quote :)

Meaning : A situation when it looks bad but actually in a way it is good for you.

I failed to finish my study in Medicine. Yet, I still have my chance to study 1/10 (maybe) about Medicine. I failed to be a doctor. Yet, I still believe that one day I will be a good Doctor.

I've never got exactly what I want in my life. Yet, Allah still give me the best, more than what I admired. Even, sometimes I felt this life is so unfair, I knew that every single thing happened with reasons. If the reasons is not yet revealed now, it will be soon, in the future.

Please heart, be thankful and grateful in whatever difficulties you face. Remember, you are never alone..

~

2 comments:

  1. "Yet, I still have my change to study 1/10 (maybe) about Medicine."

    'Change' or 'chance'? If 'change', could you please explain the sentence? I don't understand T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha

    'chance' Ami! wrong spelling :D

    patutla rasa ayat ni amat pelik ^^

    Tq :)

    ReplyDelete