Saturday, April 24, 2010

don't quit!

once upon a time, i'm in dilema,feeling so hard about continuing medicine, it comes n go and come again, ruining my life..so distracted and make me keep thinking about it. One day, i met sumone who-i-just-know her in one nice gathering, and she gave me a card. I opened it then i saw just two words.." DON'T QUIT!". amazing! Oh Allah..You send her to me and only You Know the Best for me. =)
Sometimes, we keep looking for the answers for all questions...without we realize that, the answers and solutions just around us.  I have 2 month minus 12 days to struggle so hard, to fulfill all my dreams.


 

2 comments:

  1. hmm..aku hanya pmerhati dari jauh.."tidak kan kamu berperasaan gundah walau sekali,jika kamu tahu apa yg dicari..."-umar al khattab-

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous-
    terima kasih diatas kalam penuh hikmah tersebut, semoga menjadi manfaat untuk kita semua. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete